23rd September 2022 to 14th October 2022
- This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by FTC Century 178 (UK) Company Limited, incorporated in England and Wales with registered company number 12211716Promoter”) and is open to all residents of the United Kingdom over the age of 18 years, except for (a) the directors, members, partners, agents, consultants or employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, (b) the directors, members, partners, agents, consultants or employees of any suppliers of any goods or services to the Promoter in respect of this Competition, or (c) directors, members, partners, agents, consultants or employees of the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and participating outlet owners and staff.
- The rules set out in this document constitute the rules which will govern the Competition (“Competition Rules”).
- Participation in the Competition by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes and will be deemed acceptance of these Competition Rules.
- This Competition will run from 23rd September 2022 to 14th October 2022 or until the Promoter provides a public notice that the Competition has ended, whichever is earlier (“Competition Period”). Entries will only be accepted during the Competition Period.
3.Competition Entry Process
- This Competition will take place on Instagram
- In order to enter the Competition on Instagram, a Participant must: (i) follow the following Instagram account: @cooksclubhotels (ii) like the relevant Competition post on Instagram; and (iii) post a name for the new cocktail. Each new cocktail name in the comments section of the relevant Competition post on Instagram will constitute one entry to the Competition, provided requirements (i) and (ii) have been complied with. A Participant can enter the Competition via the Instagram medium as many times as they wish.
4.Description of the Prize
- The prize for this Competition is 5 nights (accommodations and Breakfast) for 2 people ( the winner and chosen guest) at Cooks Club Ialysos and 2 flights to and from Rhodes Greece at a maximum value of £ 800. If the flights surpass £800, the winner will be responsible for paying the balance. The prize must be used by May 31st 2023.
- The accommodation dates are subject to the availability of the hotel rooms at the time of booking.
- If applicable, the winners must on request provide the Promoter or its agent with their contact information and passport details to arrange the flights.
- The Promoter or its agent will send the flight tickets and hotel booking confirmation to the winners via email
- No Prize, in whole or in part, can be transferred to any other person or exchanged for an alternate prize or for its cash value. A winner may not substitute him/herself with any other person.
5.Winner Selection and Notification
- Submissions for the competition will not be accepted after October 14th
- One winner will be selected by October 30th
- The winner(s) will be selected by choosing the submission with the preferred “cocktail name”. The selection will done with the promoter and its agent
- The winners of the Competition on Instagram or Facebook will be notified by the Promoter or its agent via direct message on Instagram on the same day on which the winner is announced.
- If the Promoter or its agent is unable to contact the winner(s), he/she will be disqualified and a substitute winner may at the discretion of the Promoter be selected, using the same winner selection process.
- The Prize will only be awarded after successful verification of the winner(s). Failing successful verification of any winner(s), a substitute winner may be selected at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner(s) to verify their eligibility and/or the validity of the winner(s) entry. The Promoter may disqualify any winner(s) if any fraud or cheating or related activity is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of entries or otherwise falsifying data. All entries, participants or travel partners determined by the Promoter or their agents to be invalid or ineligible will forfeit all rights to any Prize and will not be compensated in any way.
- The winner(s) must communicate his/her full details to the Promoter or its agent as requested by the Promoter or its agent. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- If a winner is unable to attend, receive or utilize (as applicable) the Prize then the entire Prize shall be forfeited. There will be no compensation, in any form, including, but not limited to monetary compensation and/or rescheduling, to any party, irrespective of the reason/s for the inability of that winner to attend, receive or utilize (as applicable) the Prize.
- Time permitting and subject to the Promoter’s approval, where a Prize is forfeited a substitute winner may be chosen in the same manner as the original winner was chosen.
- No person may win more than one Prize in this Competition.
- In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The timelines stated by the Promoter or its agent must be adhered to. Failing adherence to any timeline, at any stage, may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize in its entirety with no compensation to any party by the Promoter.
- The promoter may use the name of the cocktail submitted by the Winner without remuneration being made payable to the winner.
- The Promoter may make media announcements or publish the names and/or photographs of the winner(s) without remuneration being made payable to the winner(s), provided that any such person may expressly elect to decline this by written communication to the Promoter.
- Should the Prize not be available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of equal value as determined in the Promoter’s sole discretion and subject to availability. No person will be compensated in any way in this instance by the Promoter.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs, expenses or other liabilities incurred by the winner(s) which are not expressly contemplated as part of the Prize.
- These Competition Rules may be amended by the Promoter on public notice at any time during the Competition Period or thereafter. These Competition Rules will be interpreted by the Promoter only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel this Competition in whole or in part. Any alterations, amendments or cancelations will be interpreted by the Promoter only. In the event of an alteration, amendment and/or cancellation the Promoter will not compensate any individual for any reason whatsoever.
9.Each Participant represents, warrants and undertakes that it shall not nor shall any entry:
- disparage the Competition, the Promoter or any member of the Promoter’s group in any way;
- violate a third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights;
- harass, bully or unlawfully discriminate against Promoter personnel or third parties;
- make false or misleading statements;
- contain content which is inappropriate, indecent, hateful or defamatory;
- promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- breach any applicable law.
- The Promoter may immediately disqualify any entry and remove any content which it determines contravenes or may contravene these Competition Rules (including paragraph 8.10 above). All Participants and the winner(s) hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter, its respective associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this Competition or their receipt, participation, ownership and/or use of the Prize. This indemnity is not intended to exclude any liability for any person which cannot be excluded by applicable law.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, corrupted, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of such entry. The Promoters shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this Competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, damaged or delayed entries as a result of any network, computer or mobile phone hardware or software failure of any kind. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. Any form of network or systems manipulation including but not limited to Botnets, Sim Farms, Trojans, SMS malware may not be used when entering the Competition.
- By participating in the Competition each Participant will be asked to opt in to the Promoter marketing its products and campaigns to the Participant, and where the Participant opts in the Promoter shall be entitled to use the details provided by the Participant for these purposes.
- The Promoter shall not be in breach of these Competition Rules nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control.
- These Competition Rules and any non-contractual rights or obligations arising out of or in relation to them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for any dispute arising in connection with the Competition Rules or the Competition.
- By participating in the Competition, it will be deemed that you have read and fully understand and accept the T&C herein.