Cook's Club Hersonissos Crete
this summer is different for everyone and therefore, with a series of measures, procedures and specialized partnerships we ensure to deliver quality services in a carefree and safe environment.
Please be informed about the adjustments to our operations below that we introduced in accordance with the Greek Legislation.
- We welcome you with a smile, minimizing physical interaction
- Option for Electronic Check-In 24 hours prior to your arrival through our partner application Zeus Hotels, available for both Android and IOS
- Hand Sanitizing dispenser at the hotel’s entrance
- Doors remain constantly open for the best possible natural ventilation of the area
- Floor markings in the reception area to help you keep the appropriate distance from each other
We are there for you 24/7 and have put the following measures in place:
- Plexiglass partitions have been placed at all service points
- Our Staff is trained to inform you about the current policies and safety measures in case of an incident, as well as to provide any further information you may need during your stay
- You will find useful information for the basic hygiene guidelines that you are requested to follow
- All room keys and cards will be delivered disinfected
- Adjusted Check in (15:00 p.m.). and Check Out (11 a.m.) times to allow full disinfection and ventilation of the guest room before the arrival of the next customer
- Visitors are currently not allowed in guest rooms
- A Hand Sanitizer dispenser is always available at the reception desk
- Staff will disinfect all surfaces regularly
- All cash transactions should be done electronically (contactless).
- You are requested to immediately inform the reception in case you show any typical symptoms of coronavirus, like a high temperature, a continuous cough or a loss in your taste or smell. Our Staff is efficiently trained to follow an Action Plan/Protocol and we will have you examined by a doctor via telephone consultation.
Enjoy the premises, always maintaining social distancing.
- An intensive cleaning and disinfection program is followed in all public areas, and high-volume touchpoints (e.g. WCs, table surfaces, door handles, elevator buttons)
- Floor markings have been placed in different spots and you are kindly requested to keep the appropriate distances
- Hand Sanitizing dispensers are displayed in high volume touchpoints such as elevator doors and public bathrooms
- Please avoid using the elevator. Maximum occupancy has been reduced to 1 person, unless you belong to the same room.
- Windows and doors will remain open for best possible natural ventilation of the indoor areas. For the use of Air Conditioning, we comply with the guidelines of the Greek Government.
- Please dispose of your Personal Protection Equipment in the waste bin with the “PPE” signage at the reception area and not in the regular recycling bins.
Enjoy your privacy in comfort and safety.
- A meticulous cleaning and disinfection program is followed by housekeeping once a guest departs
- Our Cleaning Staff is fully equipped with Personal Protective Equipment
- As we are obliged to keep visits in rooms to the minimum, cleaning and change of linen will take place every 3 days. Meanwhile, if you wish a more frequent cleaning service, please contact the hotel’s reception.
- For your own safety, decorative pillows and covers, printing material and stationery as well as Coffee & Tea making facilities have been removed from your room
- We offer an Electronic Check Out via our new mobile application “Zeus Hotels”
Restaurants & Bars
The only thing that has changed is the procedure.
- The restaurant and the pool bar are certified according to the ISO 22000:2005 international food safety standard
- You are requested to use the Hand Sanitizing dispensers, placed at the entrances of the restaurant and the bar.
- The restaurant is operating at low occupancy with reduced seats and rearranged tables to ensure a safe distance between our guests
- Even though there are changes in the buffet style breakfast, the quality of our food offering remains at the same high standards. Instead of self service, our trained staff will serve guests from the serving stations.
- Please follow the signs for the buffet flow as to keep appropriate and safe distances from each other
- All our staff is using personal protective equipment
- All tables and chairs are disinfected after each use
- Please use a new clean dish or glass for every refill
- All our menus are available on our application ZEUS HOTELS or trough contactless QR Codes
Swim carefree under the greek sun.
- Our experienced and adequately trained staff follows a rigorous program to disinfect and monitor the water in our pools
- There is a maximum number of people allowed in the swimming pool. Please check the signs.
- Please use the shower gel placed at the showers before and after entering the pool
- Sunbeds will be disinfected after each sitting. Only pool towels provided by the hotel are allowed for use.
- The indoor pool will remain out of operation
Sports & Entertainment
Your safety is our priority.
- The Fun Lab will remain out of operation
Always close despite the distance.
- Our staff is temperature checked every day upon arrival and before starting to work. COVID-19 Certified Training has been issued to all departments and ongoing training for all staff in guidance, procedures and regulations is provided.
- Our staff follows all key measures to prevent the transmission of COVID-19
- Our staff makes proper use of Personal Protective Equipment and in accordance to their position and nature of work
- Α person in charge is appointed to monitor the compliance with the COVID-19 operation protocols as set by the Greek Government and to manage the action plan in place, in case of an incident
More valuable than ever.
- Our accredited laboratory “Bioresearch Laboratories S.A.” conducts program sampling and analyses of food and water to check, monitor and maintain highest standards of health and safety. Sampling analyses are also conducted for all swimming pools and water in hotel rooms.
- For the effective cleaning and disinfection of all areas we use DIVERSEY products. DIVERSEY is a leading hygiene, infection prevention and cleaning solutions producer whose products ensure highest hygiene standards and performance.
- We trust the laundry of our linen and towels to professional and reliable companies that comply with all hygiene protocols at all stages (e.g., collection, washing, sanitization and delivery)
- Regular scheduled unannounced inspections are conducted for all areas and work positions from an external Health, Safety & Quality consultant partner, to ensure and maintain the highest operational standards
Services & facilities
Temporarily not available for your safety:
- Indoor Pool
Keep calm & travel safe,
Your Cook's Club Hersonissos Crete team